18 July 2006

Second star on the right, and straight on 'till morning!

So my friends, we're on a journey; About to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop, Virginia!
Virginia, where the women are serene, full bosomed, every one a queen, for they are Lees, damnit, Lees of Old Virginia!

Pease pardon those bizarre outbursts -- Ten points to whoever can accurately name all three 'quasi-quotations.' I am actually on my way to Virginia. Heading down to the Ol' UVA to visit Mistresses Laura Clapp and Elissa Kaufhombre, and possibly Mistress Bridget Prisk in Virginia Beach. I plan to be there until a week from today, being Tuesday the 18th of July.

I am currently in Waterbury, CT, in the home of Mr., Mrs., Michael and Caity Casey. I am spending the night here after having a pleasant evening. In the morning we plan on attending (defined: fully, actively and knowingly participating in) the Celebration of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. And after the H.S.o.t. Mass, we'll breakfast and then, once again I shall be rollin', rollin', rollin' on a river; much like Proud Mary (CCR). Estimating my time of arrival in Charlottesville, VA to be around 1800hrs (6:00pm).

And so, for now, this weary traveler is going to lay his weary head. And until we meet at last, God Bless, God Bless.

FORWARD HO!

No comments: